Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone.

Elton

Hope everyone had a lot of fun detecting this year. For many of us it's nearing the end.. Just think in the Northern States By October snow can be flying .
Grounds freezing ..and we will be looking forward to the next detecting season.

Gotta' wonder what new products will be on the horizon..????? Will it be something we can't resist buying... ???

While I am at it. I want to thank all our sponsor dealers for the great job they did getting the detectors out to us..and all the questions they answered for us too.
Thanks Guys..Your appreciated.

Looking forward to reading all the winter posts we will all be making..which brings me to this. Thanks everyone for all you contribute to the forum.. Your all a great bunch of people.

Same to you El and all forum members. He, eh, detection never stops down here in West Tn. Although, during the summer months we do slow down a tad. Everyone be safe this holiday. HH jim tn

I look forward to the return of cooler weather. Notice I did not say COLD weather. The competition at the beaches slacks off and winter storms move the sand around and sometimes uncovers some nice items. During the winter I spend most of my metal detecting time on the dirt. Again not as many people in the parks, playgrounds and other spots that I dirt fish. And I don't have to carry two gallons of water with me to be able to detect for four or five hours