Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have CZ's lost their value...

Dan-Pa.

Seeing some CZ's hang on the used detectors forums makes me wonder....Having been around them since 91 still think they are second to none relative to deep silver...
Yep used a bunch including Explorer models over the years. I guess knowing how to use one certainly is a factor in my previous statement....

Recently sold my closet queen CZ-70 Pro for 475.00 and a well used but taken care of CZ-70 Pro for 350.00. I was happy with that.

Right now is the END OF SEASON for those in the Snow Belt, so many aren't able to hunt and turn to other interests until the weather warms and the ground thaws.

I typically see higher detector prices in the spring when interests and demand increase.

Rich (Utah)

Yeah seems like paying top dollar for used of any manufacturer--- machines (within 25 to 30% of the new selling cost) days are gone --prices have dropped considerably in the past year--Buying and trying --you can lose big bucks best to do research and pay for what you hopefully will like - my favorite Fisher has always been the CZ/70-Cz7a Pro -- used to go for over 475 to over 500 for a near mint one --- but most on the forums --Ebay go for 375 at best a fellow on the forum has a CZ3D for 375 --with Tom D tuning .. As far a Fishers -- i have heard they have limited parts for the digital CZ's and a New CZ3D sells for 890 and used ones for about 350 (hopefully you get a "hot" one -properly tuned)

Seems like the latest "craze" is a Tesoro Golden UMax --4 tones --going for several hundred dollars--- i bought one mint a few years back for 275---i guess its a nostalgia thing --still hard to figure for a machine -your lucky to 5=6" max on depth