Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have not posted in awhile, but still hunting!

JoeVal

While I have not posted in awhile, I still get out several times each week and scour the schools, parks, city lots and anyplace I can swing my Nox 600. Here are some of the finds from recent hunts. The most recent was this week when I hunted my daughter and her husbands city lot that they’re getting ready to sell. The home was built in the late 1940’s, so the finds were pretty special. I also had a number if "firsts" for me, since I’ve only been detecting for about 11 months...
First War Nickel
First multi silver find on a single property
First actual Tootsie vehicles
First Leslie vehicle (England)
First solid gold ring! Ring #23

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Here is a nine day compilation of finds hunting schools and city parks. My clad count (not including pennies) is now up to $275! That’s over 1400 nickels, dimes and quarters!

Nice finds congratulations The Nox is a great machine I ran mine in e field mode yesterday and I hit two rings one a 14k same field I found a 11 gram 14k
Try the field mode it’s incredible!
Mark