Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you seen the new prices for the F75 LTD :twodetecting:

Mike Hillis

A friend at work is retiring and looking at metal detectors and asked me for advice on what to get. I told him that in my opinion the best all purpose metal detector for us desert dwellers is the F75 LTD. It will do it all. We did some googling and WOW, I couldn't believe the new prices I saw on the F75LTD.

There is no excuse for anyone not to own a F75 LTD now. At this price there is no reason to buy any other make or model if you don't need waterproof.

I'm going to look at my serial number this weekend and see when my warranty expires and decide if I need to replace mine while the pricing is favorable.

HH
Mike

Thought they retired the LTD and replaced it with the Plus

Pretty much did since the F75+ is $649....is an LTD....and comes with the F-Pulse.

So an LTD for $500 if you take away the $149 for the F-Pulse.

The + (gold handle)....SE (black)....LTD (black).....have both DST and Boost.

All of the newer SE (black) versions will have the LTD enhanced upgrades. A dealer would have to have some serious overstock to still have one without...I think they were camo too...not black.

The + version is the best option IMO....has ALL upgrades/options...free F-Pulse included.

The ONLY one to not have DST and boost (other than older ones)....is the gold handle 75-year anniversary edition. It is just plain branded as an F75.

I like having the Cache mode available so I still recommend the LTD model.

HH
Mike