Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have'nt been on here in a while

Wheatie43

Well have'nt been on here for awhile my At-pro has been in shop four time's.Never should have sent it back the first time it was working great reason for sending it back was coil falsing.Garret was great on quick turn around time.got it back the falsing was worst and the cursor would intermitten go left to right even when the coil is unplugged from module sent it back in again use it for about two weeks this time it was still chirping and cursor would go crazy unolug coil still does it.Sent it back again. Worked good for about two days then all the sudden it just screams at ya and no responds on coil.So garret sent me a new module and coil.While all this was goin on I bought me an E-trac:thumbup: and gave my wife the At- pro she is lovin it compared to the ace 250.:twodetecting: Garret had a great costumer service keeping you updated on whats goin on thanks to myra.Hopefully problem solve.

After all you went through I'm surprised they didn't just simply replace the unit with a brand new one.