Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Havent posted much, for a while...

rentasquid

but thought I'd share this.
My father's newest love interest has been cleaning out her garage. She asked my father if he knew anyone who panned for gold. He said "sure, my son and his buddy". She had him give me a call to see if I would take this off her hands...
[attachment 124434 dfox.JPG]

I said if the price was right. She said the price was free. Of course, I said yes!!!!!! I enjoy panning, but if there is a machine that will do it for you, I'm all for that! Next time any of you are out here in the Northwest, stop by and we'll go panning.

J.

here every year they have a couple companies who demo these things. Sure makes it easy, good luck, Steve i nso az

Man, I wish I lived in an area where one of those would be handy

Glad to have you posting with us, again, and a nice gift for you to use when you want and are able to go gold panning! Good Luck and God Bless in finding dat dar gold in dem dar hills! :) God Bless! Betty

I could use that! :) I have a bag of concentrates, and 2 - 5 gallon buckets of gold dirt from that dig I went to in NC! Bring it with you when you come this way! :)

ship the 100 + pounds of dirt out to you! :heh: