Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Having to listen rather than reading

Dancer

Some people are just good listeners. Going hunting with a Analogue you have to become one with the machines language. Like some people your on the same page with. We all seen people walking around watching their phones missing everything around them. Today's digital machines have so much packed into them it's easy for us to get lost. We all have some stories of disregarding a target and walking off some. Than it's something that we heard not seen that made us stop. It's like our machine saying (are you sure about that) ? Something ticked, so we go back, maybe hit it on a different angle. Some of our best fines come this way. And yes many times it's a penny, many more times just trash. But we were listening.

Some people are just good listeners. Going hunting with a Analogue you have to become one with the machines language. Like some people your on the same page with. We all seen people walking around watching their phones missing everything around them. Today's digital machines have so much packed into them it's easy for us to get lost. We all have some stories of disregarding a target and walking off some. Than it's something that we heard not seen that made us stop. It's like our machine saying (are you sure about that) ? Something ticked, so we go back, maybe hit it on a different angle. Some of our best fines come this way. And yes many times it's a penny, many more times just trash. But we were listening.
Eggzakly

Even when i was first starting and learning I always thought vid was just a bad idea
Never made sense everyone im sure would like to find some gold jewelry when hunting I could be wrong
Maybe some would rather skip over the gold rings, charms, necklaces etc and just pull coins. But gold shows up anywhere on the vid from what i have seen so unless you dig everything your probably missing out.
Again im no expert unless people consistently pull gold at the same numbers every time and i just don’t know you should dig about everything
Had a sovereign gt never once used the vid that came with it