Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Having trouble getting Minelab product including the X-terra? Here's the problem....

BarnacleBill

[attachment 158925 suadmn2.gif]

Any Minelab detector that can detect Gold(Eureka, X-Terra, SD, GPX) has seen a dramatic increase in demand. I made in inquiry and was told that they are running three shifts per day to try to meet demand, and feel they are making some headway. But that, the manufacturing capacity has been very stretched with the sudden increase. On top of this is an order for 3,000 de-mining detectors from the country of India in Dec. .

HH
BarnacleBill

Are they buying Tdi's or infinium's as well?

If TDI's or Infiniums are scarce, or the prices have risen then I'd say most likely yes. When the GPX's became scarce it looks like they started scoffing up other detectors they thought would find Gold. When these rushes occur strange things can happen. I believe that during the Great Mongolian Gold Rush a decade ago, that there was a version of the Explorer available with a Mongolian language package. Not exactly an high value Ebay re-sale item in the English speaking world.:)

HH
BarnacleBill

If this is true and there is a glutton of gold in Sudan, then why is the price of gold still rising?

Sky1 said:
If this is true and there is a glutton of gold in Sudan, then why is the price of gold still rising?

Sometime back some Arabs stated that they needed for oil to go no lower than $40 a barrel to break even. How come oil is at $80+ a barrel. Speculators and greed.

you did get deleted. I feel your pain. Literally. But please make your political statements somewhere else. This is the X-TERRA forum. We use it to discuss the X-TERRA. Not politics. HH Randy