Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hawaiian beach treasure.

diverdrew

I just found this forum about a week ago. Got me pumped up to go hunt again. like hunting turkeys I seem to have the best luck in the first five or ten minutes. This is my latest find. 92.5 with a bunch of CZs.

Nice Find. Just wish those cz's didnt sparkle so beautifully when you get them out of the dirt and the sun rays hit them. They always get my heart to beating faster till I see the 925 in the ring.

GeorgeinSC I Agree, so what I do is put it on my finger or in my pocket for a while and soak in the glory. But my curiosity gets the best of me after a bit.

Makes the pucker factor increase ten fold, huh!?!?! Lol
Nice find!!

HH y'all.

Frank