Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"He will out hunt you with his machine, than out hunt you with yours"

Dancer

Now there's a comparison. I'd like to claim that quote, but honestly I read it around here a good time ago. Think about that. I think we in our immediate circles know someone like that. Myself when I first started beach hunting , there was a guy with years more experience in the water than a few of us. Well he constantly came back with better finds than the 3 of us combined. Flat out beat us so bad we began to suspect fraud. It took us getting better to recognize how much better he was. Best example is his main machine at the time was the CTX, which he normally edged us out with. His backup was a AT Pro, which he normally edged us out with. So there you are. Now he's unable to hunt much at all. A new hunter has stepped up. True he's younger, can wade deeper, more tolerance to cold water. But he hunts 2 machines and it doesn't matter. He's the horse to bet on. Real good guy too. The Baton gets passed.

I had to re read the title several times to get it. Than should be then. Yeah I have known several people that were really good with a detector.