Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headed for my 14 major surgery

C.J.M.

Well, here I go again I am headed for my 14 major surgery.Seems like the older you get the worst you get:huh:.I keep setting off my detectors due to all the titanium I am carrying around:heh: Seems like I have a HERNIA due to all the heavy Gold I have been pulling out:laugh:. It will not be long before I catch up with MA she will be hitting those gold streets and there is enough for both of us ! Only thing I hate is that big I.V. they put in my neck last time due to the fact that the nurses(3) could not find a vein :thumbdown:. The Chow they serve must have come from dog food cans ,at least they should added some salt & chili peppers:biggrin:. When I get to the hospital I am going to get a hold of I.C.U. like my surgeon said they are good with I.V's .
Well,you guys think of me while I am having a great time and I will safe you some Prince Dog food:rofl:CJM

Well, here I go again I am headed for my 14 major surgery.Seems like the older you get the worst you get:huh:.I keep setting off my detectors due to all the titanium I am carrying around:heh: Seems like I have a HERNIA due to all the heavy Gold I have been pulling out:laugh:. It will not be long before I catch up with MA she will be hitting those gold streets and there is enough for both of us ! Only thing I hate is that big I.V. they put in my neck last time due to the fact that the nurses(3) could not find a vein :thumbdown:. The Chow they serve must have come from dog food cans ,at least they should added some salt & chili peppers:biggrin:. When I get to the hospital I am going to get a hold of I.C.U. like my surgeon said they are good with I.V's .
Well,you guys think of me while I am having a great time and I will safe you some Prince Dog food:rofl:CJM
C.J.M. God's Speed to you for a Full, Successful Surgery, and a Speedy Recovery. Prayers said for you, and the Dr.'s who will be performing your surgery. Just try to behave yourself, do what your supposed to do, and Get Better Soon.

Let us know when you can get back on the forum, and you will be coming back….👍🏻

Have to be on light duty for 6 weeks ,no picking up more than 10 pounds,good mercy have a hundred jobs waiting on me. :eek:
Baby steps Sir.... Take the time to get better.... We're all glad you're doing well.... By the way... I stocked up on that canned chow you mentioned.... But I just don't like how it tastes.... will canned chili peppers work or do they have to be fresh...
princedf (1).jpg

Hope you recover quickly!! Take care?