Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heading to Rockport/Port Aransas this week

galwayboy

Spring break is in effect and my buddy told me the beaches are packed. Camping on the beach at least one night. 6+ hour drive, but it's worth to get to the coast. I'll post my results as I go.

Spring break is in effect and my buddy told me the beaches are packed. Camping on the beach at least one night. 6+ hour drive, but it's worth to get to the coast. I'll post my results as I go.
You talking Texas? The only beach in Florida that I know you can drive on is Daytona Beach but at sundown all vehicles must leave or get towed & no camping but yes Daytona and New Smyrna is packed with Spring Breakers
I believe further down south at Cocoa Beach is also pack with kids.
Fort Lauderdale forgetaboutit

You talking Texas
yes sir, Port A is on North Padre Island. Rockport Beach is in a bay., which makes it easier to water hunt and its got powdery sand for easy dry hunting.

yes sir, Port A is on North Padre Island. Rockport Beach is in a bay., which makes it easier to water hunt and its got powdery sand for easy dry hunting.
Never been that far south, Galveston the furthest south I've been in Texas.
Galveston was a nightmare to detect so much buried iron
I contribute that to all the hurricanes Galveston has endured.
I spent three years rebuilding Galveston after hurricane Ike (Sept. 13, 2008 Cat. 2)

Last edited: