Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

headless woman won my heart!

Ed Steinhoff

I already posted this in the bounty hunter forum, but its to exciting [ to me ] not to shout about it again! I usaually hunt with a pioneer 505 but I went out with the old tracker IV twice this week and found 76 clad including three nice coin spills. It was a blast reading the sutle tones instead of trusting an id meter. The important part is that I found two GOOD rings and my oldest coin to date! One nice silver buckle silver ring stamped .925 weighs 5.1 grams and a perfect 10k engagement ring, stones intact, weighs 1.4 grams! But the biggest deal is that I found a silver coin. my oldest coin, my first seated and broke into the 1800,s all at once! I was hunting a small park I hadn,t been to before and found 1876 seated dime!!! It had been drilled to put on a chain and the hole took off her head! But she is still a beautiful woman to me! Knee pads sure help when you do the happy dance without standing up!!! this addiction is awesome HH Ed in colo.

Congrats on all the firsts and a great week of dirt fishing!