Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone adapter issue?

ML

I just bought the adapter and have been out twice for a few hours. Maybe 6 or 8 times so far my headphones volume cuts out - sometimes the right side and sometimes the left. I can still hear out of one side when this happens. When I twist where the headphone jack plugs into the adapter, it corrects itself and I can hear out of both sides. This has happened to both non Garrett brand headphones that I have tried with the adapter. Anyone else have this problem?

Im hearing more and more of these problems. Im starting to wonder, if it is too much to ask for something to simply work as advertised?
Not good - not good at all...

Ya that's what i was thinking .Been thinking of buying one but it seems one
problem is fixed another pops up. :ranting:

Ya, I am one that also has been on the fence, so to speak, for giving the AT a try and about the time I finally decide I might, then another problem crops up. Oh well! HH jim tn

jim tn said:
Ya, I am one that also has been on the fence, so to speak, for giving the AT a try and about the time I finally decide I might, then another problem crops up. Oh well! HH jim tn
Exactly!