Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone choice with new adaptor and why?

NJgeoman

Garrett Men and Gals,

Besides the Garrett deluxe stock headphones, what are your headphone preferences (suggestions) and why? Are the higher priced ones that much of an improvement?

detector pro.........black widows.......the best for wind and wave noise

but

2009 i tried some jolly rogers ultimates...........little lighter and not as hot during the summer months.........on my Frankenpro........i used grayghost ultimates........excalibur, i use custom made phones by mr goldmaster.

with all my phones, i have added

Peltor Gel ear cups....................O M G..........

GOOD TUNES

http://www.detectorpro.com/headphones.htm

Not always. I learned many moons ago that higher price doesn't always guaranteee "better". Many times you are just paying for the name and nothing else, just like designer clothes, many which are made by illegal aliens in sweat shops for 12-15 cents a garment and sold for $50 to $100 after the Designer name is sewn in. The poor American consumer is the biggest sucker in the world.

Bill

I use Grey Ghost NDT's. I have hearing loss in one ear, but these phones are crisp and clear for me.

High end headphones (for detectors) make a difference, they are more sensitive to the sounds your machine delivers and are designed to pickup and deliver crisp clear sounds on weaker signals.

BCOOP

Sun Ray Pro Gold:thumbup:

Maxx,
Did you install your own Mr. Goldmaster headphones on your Excal or have someone else do it? If someone else did it, please send me their info so I can get a set. Thanks, John

john

i had minelab add the ikelite female plug back in 2008 when they were still doing mods, so phil just made the phones, i supplied the male ikelite and just plug in.

i also supplied the black phone cord from radioshack

he will hardwire also or will make up and u can add yourself.

email him:

dssussb@yahoo.com