Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone comparison and some good finds!!!!

finds are in the video on youtube under the name sscindercoop, Video is called digging eagle buttons with the xp deus. Let me start by saying I use the Deus as my primary machine and hunt with it several times a week. In the video at the end i did a review and comparison between The Grey Ghost headphones for the xp deus and the Vance headphones for the xp deus. For those who dont want to watch ill give ya a quick run down. Both are made really well and block out unwanted noise really well. I hunt with only one headphone on so i can here my hunting buddies or an approaching dog or what have u so thats not really important to me. Ive owned GG headphones for years for many different machines and have loved them so I was very surprised when the ones I got for the deus sounded so bad!!!!! The tones are not clear there is a major echo that is even heard after the tone from the detected object. I talked to a few others who had the same phones and they are having the same experiences i did so i don't believe there faulty. Next tried the Vance phones and they were just as comfortable as the GG phones. The audio though was much better nice clear sharp tones just like the stock Ws4 phones that i got with the Deus. Price of GG headphones $150 price of the Vance phones $127 shipped. GG limited lifetime warranty, Vance phones lifetime warranty. And Vance told me and this applies to all if ya dont like the headphones there is a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee. Hope the info is usefully for some of ya HH coop