Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone Jack question.

zaxfire69

When I was screwing my headphones on this evening my threads being new on my phones were hard to screw on. During the process of putting them on the Headphone Jack turned a little bit. The male end going into the detector. It didn't move much just a touch, but I was worried that this might make it not water tight anymore. Does that plug have an o-ring on the back side of it? Just was concerned. Hopefully one of you guys can give me an answer if I should still be water tight.

I have no experience with that in particular, but it would have been nice if Garrett had done some human factor engineering on both AT Pro plugs. The fittings are difficult to screw in and require good finger strength. Not well suited for someone with sausage fingers or someone with arthritis. difficult to

Yeah the ATPro is hard to screw connections on. I have faith it will be ok. If it doesn't hold I'll send her in, but I probably won't have to.

Thank you for contacting Kellyco by chat. We have spoke about you concerns on the headset connection being loose. I have done further research on the matter to make sure it should be secured tightly. Please contact me today as soon as you can.

Daniel Martino

International & Domestic Sales Consultant

Kellyco Metal Detectors

dmartino@kellycodetectors.com

(800)327-9697 EXT 125

(407)699-8700-7700

After the call he told me that there was an o ring and everything should be okay? I say test em quickly!

KCK/OHIO

Thank You Daniel. I have faith. I'm going to take it to the beach in about 2 weeks. I will bring my Ace 250 just incase I run into some sort of problem. Daniel thank you for responding and going the extra mile for me. Thank you. David H. From Natchez, Ms AKA zaxfire69