Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone mod for blue excalibur koss

Nutriasub

Does any of he experts here know if the mod for the excal blue headphones can be done as well with the peltor 105's?
I just bought an excal 800 used, and the koss look a little ragged, I would like to improve them by doing the OBM mod that's on YouTube

Thanks for the info and any input would be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEK7NEH8_I Here is the one I did and it worked good for me and was pretty easy to do.
Hope this helps
"TOMMY"

Thanks a lot Tommy.
I did see your video before, do you think it's not necessary to use the inner parts?
Did you end up taking of the foam?

Chhers

I did take the foam out of mine , but I think it's just a personal perfance. also I didn't make the video I got it off you tube. OBN(oldbeachnut) has one for the yellow koss headphones on you tube also
HH "TOMMY"