Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone mods on Excalibur II

101numlock

I am looking for advice on headphone mod for my excalibur II. Does anyone regret modding theres now that some time has gone by? Any issues arose since? And finally anyone have any instructions pref with pictures on doing this mod with a set of Peltor 98s ?

I will tell you what I did. I DID NOT take speakers out or any of that stuff. I got lucky one day and was looking in the hardware store at the safety ear protection things. I saw a pair that had the same kind of mount as the Koss' that come on the Excal. All I had to do was slide the old HEADBAND off one and replace it with the safety one from hardware store. They cost me ten bucks. The problem is not with the Koss' speakers.....It's that piece of S#@t BIG Lose headband. It made all the difference in the world and they fit SO much better.

Chris

Modded my Excal II with Grey Ghosts (using a battery pack connector). I didn't notice a big difference and I'm back on they yellow phones. Fun project though :)