Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone option for the XP ORX (wireless)

gwsears

Hi all,
Received my XP ORX but can not get comfortable with the factory XP Audio wireless backphones.
Do I have any options as far as an aftermarked over the ear phones? I have the horse shoe adapter
on order and will experiment with it but would luce a set of over the ears wireless phones or anything
other that the factory phones.

Thanks,
George

Thanks again. Will take that route and see how it works. I was amazed that The only offering
was the XM Audio backphones. Maybe I didn't have them on right but I could not find a
wearing position that felt natural or anywhere near comfortable.

Geo

gwsears said:
Thanks again. Will take that route and see how it works. I was amazed that The only offering
was the XM Audio backphones. Maybe I didn't have them on right but I could not find a
wearing position that felt natural or anywhere near comfortable.

Geo

i felt that way when i started using them but it didn't take long to get used to them and they sound great and become very comfortable. try 'em a little longer.

Yeah at first a little weird but I use them all the time and I have a set of full phones for noisy areas or for the cold

The Detectnik headphones accept the puck from the ORX backphones and give you an over the head set of quality headphones . . . an option to consider

Andy Sabisch

The Gray Ghost Deus headphones come with the horseshoe already attached.