Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone preference for the Xl Pro

Dan'O

I'm on a tight budget for my hobbies this year, unless I can find more silver or even some nice gold pieces soon, so I'm looking a really good/great pair of headphones to be used with my Xl Pro. Any suggestions? By the way, I bought a pair last year that cost me $50, on sale, but they are either too loud or too quiet with almost nothing in between. I don't need the volume to be boosted just a good ability hear and adjust the signals for conditions. I would like dual volume control but would do without for the proper volume control.
Thanks for your help.

I know what your talking about tight budget but if your gonna detect and want to hear whats in the ground I'm afraid your gonna have to spend in the neighbor hood of 100.00 for a good set or quality set of headphones. Watch the Metal Detector Classified section here for a deal. Grey Ghost, Killer Bee's, SunRay Pro Golds, etc. will do you well and you would be very happy with them.
Headphones are like rifle scopes, If You can't see it you ain't gonna hit it, If you can't hear it you ain't gonna dig it.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

I have the money saved and am willing to pay for a good set, I just can't afford to make another bad choice.

I've used the Sun Ray Pro Gold for the past two seasons on my Whites
very comfortable and can be adjusted for volume differently on both ears.
Also good to differentiate clearly both high and low tones,
Comfortable to wear and keeps external sounds out very well.

x3 on the Sun Ray Pro Golds...money well invested. You have a volume control on each ear and limiter switches. You really can fine tune the sound to your hearing situation.

Find yourself a good set of used killer bees. If you don't like them then them, someone will take them off your hands.