Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone problem

aval

I have a WS5 head set only one side of the headphone. Any help would be appreciated. Also where would I send this out for repair. Thanks

I think I had the same problem. One side of the headphones was cutting in and out. This was two weeks ago. I went to the XP Deus USA page and they had a page on their warranty policy. I called the number on the page. They gave me shipping info and a claim number. I had to pay the shipping , $7 for my location. Within a week they shipped me new WS5 headphones. My headphones were still under the 5 year warranty. If they had been able to repair my headphones they said I would have been responsible for the return shipping cost of $20. I was impressed with how easy and quick it all was.

Thank you for the information,I mailed my headset back to Detector Electronics Corporation in Massachusetts