Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone question

LTimedigger

Ok yall, have a headphone question. I own two Deus's but about 2 years ago,, one of my Detectnix phones with the puck was stolen. I had to purchase another set of phones and another puck that mounts in the phones. Problem? The phones were a piece of s---. Will not stay on my head no matter how they are adjusted. A dealer told me they had the same problem and they had to take them off and listen to the sound while digging. I then purchased another brand of phones that I could at least mount the new puck into. Same problem. My other Deus uses the Detectnix/Quest brand which is a dream but unfortunately is no longer available. I can just use it for awhile but would not foster the other ones on a friend who wants to go with me. Yall have any suggestions? The WS5 look very stable but I would be out the full price for the complete set and would have an extra puck. Help.

I use the adapter that goes on the back of the puck so that I can plug in any wired headphones. Then I just put the puck in my shirt pocket. It works great. The adapter sells for around $25.00.

Why can't you buy another set of Deteknix/Quest headset? I just bought a set through Ebay and they are still available.

I don't have insight on any phones compatible with the puck, but I've been using a WS5 pair for a couple months and love them.

I use the WS4's. They are far more comfortable than any of the larger headphones and much more versatile. With the adapter for the puck, the XP Deus WS2 wired backphones work very well with the adapter and sound great and only cost 14 bucks. I use these with other detectors as well.
I live in Deep South Texas and it is always hot here. any over the ear headsets are just too hot. I have no reason to use any other headphones..