Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones and Tesoro

winderct

Headphones and Tesoro
I had to send my gray ghost headphone in for a new cord. This is the second time I had to send them in for repairs. What a great company, I think they must have repaired and put them in the return mail the same day they received them. They really know to take great care of their customers. When you use these headphones with the silver u max it really is a great combination of two quality products from outstanding companies that know how to take care of their customers. When I use these headphones on the silver and Tejon I seem to find more coins and deeper coins.

Thank you for this post. I've been thinking of getting new headphones and buying from a reputable company is always top on my list.

I use Gray Ghosts with complete satisfaction. I haven't tried some of the others which get good reviews on the forum as I've never felt the need though I'm sure many of them are just fine.
BB

All of the big name phones are good, the Jolly Rogers made by DetectorPro seem to be the most comfortable on my noggin & they sound good.

I'm not trying to sound sarcastic here, but if you've had to send them in twice for repairs, how does that make them a good pair of headphones?

Have you had them a long time?