Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones Europe Problem

Nutriasub

Hello
I have a problem with my headphones on my Blue 800. It has the ikelite connector, but need to change the old stock headphones. I was thinking about the Gray Ghost, but they seem to come without the connector.
Is it easy to do at home? im not very proficient with my electronics.
I also have a Blue1000, and if I buy the Gray Ghost, I would like to use them too on the 1000.
Anybody knows who would install the ikelite on the main housing here in Europe.

Thanks a million

Hello
I have a problem with my headphones on my Blue 800. It has the ikelite connector, but need to change the old stock headphones. I was thinking about the Gray Ghost, but they seem to come without the connector.
Is it easy to do at home? im not very proficient with my electronics.
I also have a Blue1000, and if I buy the Gray Ghost, I would like to use them too on the 1000.
Anybody knows who would install the ikelite on the main housing here in Europe.

Thanks a million
A few years ago I purchased surf phones for my Excal from Malcolm Potter in the UK... and if memory serves me correct it came with the plastic end cap with the CTX style connection so you can disconnect the headphones from the pod when not in use..I believe he had a utube video showing how to replace the end cap.. the headphones are a little better quality than the blue stock phones but I don’t believe they are made for diving or shouldnt be submerged..

Thank you so much.
I havent found anybody in the EU to take care of this issue. I will have to send them to the US to work on them
Cheers and good luck