Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones for Equinox 600

BarryL

Not impressed with headphones that come with the 600 so looked for the miccus SR71 headphones with no luck they seem to be the same as theones that come with the 800 or is there a recommendation of some good wireless headphones to get for under 150.00

I purchased some of the stealth headphones off the action site as refurbs. They work fine and have almost no perceivable delay. I looked online after reading your post yesterday and found them sold out . If you like ear buds the Sennheiser CX 6.00BT can be found for $100 and work very well on the EQ600. As an added bonus they sound great for music and also have no real delay while watching video. I used the earbuds last weekend for about 6 hrs with zero issues and the battery did not die in that time. The key it seems is 4.2 bluetooth low latency.

Also the SR71 sound is fine for a metal detector but for music or video the Sennheiser buds have far superior sound quality. If you choose the buds make sure to use the proper size tips for your ears as that effects the noise reduction and sound quality.

I bought a pair of ( Edit No non sponsor ads)-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Indicators/dp/B075VLWPXF]Trond TD-BH01[/url] to use with my 600. I got them during a lightening deal for just under $50. They work great!