Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones for ID Edge

catclan

Greetings:

I have a question about headphones for the Edge. I hate the headphones that came with it. No matter how I adjust them, they seem to slide off easily.

I'm new to MD and have no experience with other headphones. Does anyone have a suggest for a light weight headphone that is compatible with the Edge? For that matter, if they can make the small headphones for an ipod, why are MD headphones so large and heavy?

Thanks for your help.

Regina

Your right, detector headphones are not the most comfortable. Probably because they need to be made rugged to withstand wear & tear outside. I've broke a ton on branches, etc....
I do know folks who use the smaller kind...(like the walkman type). Feel free to go buy a pair of those if you like that style better. You just need to be certain it has the larger sized plug-in piece with it. Many of the headsets found in the stereo sections of stores do come with the bigger plug piece.....
Good luck,
Bill