Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

((Headphones For Meatl Detecting

moose57

What brand of headphones do most people use for metal detecting..Is there a better brand than the ones that are already out there..
Please let me know i'm looking to buy a good set for my Tesoro detectors.Thank you..

I don't like being shut out to the outside world so purchased a single ear headphone (Stanton DJ Pro 300) to use while listening to my shortwave radio late at night. I later found that they also worked great on my Tesoro, you can ware them for hours and not get un comfortable. Best part is they are only $40. Amazon, B&H photo has them. Don't even take my Clarks' out of the closet anymore.

PS, The have both the left and right driver in the single ear.

Rob in Tulsa