Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones for my small head?

Smooth23

Currently using the Koss headphones that came with my detector, but they don't quite get small enough and constantly slip about my head. I have a small head, always have, hard to even find hats that fit right. Does anyone else suffer from having a small noggin and know of some high quality headphones that get small?

Hmmm...I've got the opposite problem...really big noggin, mostly hollow...in Little League there wernt any batting helmets that would fit me, so the coach made me one out of a 5 gallon plastic bucket!:rofl:
Mud

I recently purchased a pair of the Koss UR-30 headphones. I do not have a small head and the darned things slip and slide all over the place and do not fit tight over my ears. I think a higher quality set of headphones will fit you much better than the Koss. My Killer Bee II headphones fit me much tighter than the Minelab Koss UR-30's.

Find a big peace of gold
than they will fit

n/t