Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones For The X-Terra Pro

morelic1955

I'm a little old school and cant stand the wireless phones after having tried them with the Nox that I tried, I'm going with the Grey Ghost and the Rattlers since they come with the correct plugin. The ML wireless M85 still look like they will slip off my big noggin! LOL Besides, one one has them in stock right now.

I'm a little old school and cant stand the wireless phones after having tried them with the Nox that I tried, I'm going with the Grey Ghost and the Rattlers since they come with the correct plugin. The ML wireless M85 still look like they will slip off my big noggin! LOL Besides, one one has them in stock right now.
The ML80 headphones's won't work with the x-terra pro. The new only wireless headphones that will work will be Manticore Headphones , cost a fortune just for wireless headphones for the x-terra pro.
The only wireless headphones that will work with the terra pro are the ML 85 and ML105. These headphones are not cheap and will not be far short in price of the detector it self. It's a case of that $269 DETECTOR costing $500 or thearabouts.
Minelab clawing money of people for ML85 and ML105 'S. There will be no cheap alternative headphones what i understand , the new headphones are "special" minelab headphones.

I cut the cord about 10-years ago and still use the same old Auvio phones that utilize "Kleer Technology". They aren't generic Bluetooth, so there's no pairing when you fire it up, and they're super-low latency.
I've been happy with them on both the 705 & Explorer SE, so I imagine I'll keep using them with the new Pro. If they ever crap out, I would shop around and replace them with some other Kleer Technology setup before I'd settle for hackable generic Bluetooth.