Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

headphones v3i

Back to the original question. Earphones are too hot, I agree. I have the same problem. I cut the heat by 50% by buying some Rattlers from Detector Pro.

I actually just posted in modification section about some wireless headphones I used to use for gaming. I gave myself the freedom to choose whatever type of headphones to match the weather obviously right now I'll use the in ear headphones. I made it from Turtle beach x32.

omg! I was thinking the same thing! glad to read your responses to this. the headphones are great in the winter and in noisy areas like a windy beach but in the heat...whew, that'll shorten your dig time!

I heard this as well. there may be many still in circulation but I read that the manufacturer is no longer producing them. perhaps they will change their mind as more MDers start buying to make all of their machines wireless!!!

also, there is one brand specifically for metal detectors by deteknix called the deteknix wire free W3. let me see if I can put a link here... http://www.amazon.com/Deteknix-Wireless-Headphones-Metal-Detector/dp/B016AHSCCE/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1454644934&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=deteknix+wr700

thinking about getting this for my backup M6 detector.