Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones

empty_pockets

Anyone wearing glasses have the problem after a while of behind the ears hurting because of the pressure of the phones and if so, how have you solved the problem...

got some wetsuit type material glasses holder you know slip over the ends and around your neck stop them from hitting the ground etc.. look on ebay they are like cheap :biggrin:

AJ

Hey there,

I normally just lurk around but decided to drop in because this is something I can really talk about.

I'm a real audiophile and I've spent days if not weeks on the web just reviewing different headphones that fit my taste.

Have you thought of having earbuds instead of regular overear headphones? I, too, have glasses and these little fellows just do the wonder I need. What convinced me into buying them was this article, maybe it can help you out too: http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/

Hope you find a solution :)

that thin wire they use on buds would last about 10 mins with me using them, great idea but way to flimsy for me I would bust them in no time.

AJ