Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones

Ron12

Looking to get headphones for equinox
Any Sponcers selling Minelab waterproof headphones and what is feedback
What about other phones / greyghost
Also like phones I have on ctx so completely waterproof adapter would work and would prefer but one I see I believe says it’s only waterproof where it connects to machine
Want to use in waste to chest deep water
What have others been using and like
Thanks Ron

I heard the Minelab waterproof headphones are on the way to dealers.
As for a waterproof adapter, yes I have seen one (Equinox to CTX headphone adapter) offered by a private individual making them in his home. You just have to do your own searching for the supplier as he is not a sponsor. I made my own adapter to connect my Gray Ghost Amphibians to the Equinox. there is information on how to make the adapter if you can get the individual parts.

Yellows are out some have them already. Same ole same ole with a straight cable that goes to the back of the shaft. But ...... for constant water use like snorkeling a must have id say. Still noisy in the wind and not the best of tones....... but at least the cable is long enough you can put the machine down. GGA..... expected around August.

Thanks for responding
Had yellows replaced on Excalibur because of wind and tones
Will look for someone to make adapter or wait for GG
RON. THINK adapter would be better choice as I have some of Ralph’s headphones and love them on both ctx and Excalibur

Ron12 said:
Looking to get headphones for equinox
Any Sponcers selling Minelab waterproof headphones and what is feedback
What about other phones / greyghost
Also like phones I have on ctx so completely waterproof adapter would work and would prefer but one I see I believe says it’s only waterproof where it connects to machine
Want to use in waste to chest deep water
What have others been using and like
Thanks Ron

Tried to send you a PM but it would not work for some reason.

Apparently he doesnt have enough replys to threads yet to allow his access to PMs.