Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hearing impaired and the Deus

RogerW

Is anyone familiar with a source of information relating to adapting hearing aids to work with the XP Deus. I recall reading somewhere that this can be done, but have been unable to find it. I am also curious if anyone has done this, and if the results were any better than using conventional headphones.

I had Phonac hearing aids and you could use their device, I forgot it's name, that hangs around your neck that I THINK got the Bluetooth signal from the remote and then you could get signal from that device to your hearing aids. A guy on the forum called Czcoinassuer, or something like that, knows how to do it well. That worked with the Phonac aids. I tried it but didn't like the tones so I went back to the WS4 and WS5's. I would imagine that something like that can be done with other brand hearing aids. If I can get his name i'll post it to ya.
GL&HH
gene

Thank you sir. I'll contact him and get specifics on what it involves. Since it didn't work out for you, it will probably not be something that will be good for me. Thanks again.