Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heartbreaking Story

Confetrit

Last week an 18 year old girl named Grace who is a friend of my daughters, died from head trauma as a result from an ATV accident. She had just graduated from high school this year. She volunteered a lot of time at a horse farm that reaches out to children with special needs. This is where she and our daughter met as volunteers. Young Grace's mother has been in the hospital for some time battling Covid and is on a ventillator. Her Mother doesn't even know that her daughter is gone. The last news we heard on the Mother, was that she wasn't doing well at all. I ask for Prayer for Grace's Father, as he has been faced with so much in such a short time. I believe they have two more children besides Grace. I didn't know my daughters friend well, as I only met her a time of two, but our daughter said that she was always such a sweet person and loved helping children. The family are Christian and we know where Grace is, but it still doesn't mean that she and so many others won't be missed. Please keep this Mother and Father in your prayers during this time.

Pausing to take a knee…..

My prayers are sent. I pray the good lord grant the family and love ones the strength and peace in this time of sorrow

Last week an 18 year old girl named Grace who is a friend of my daughters, died from head trauma as a result from an ATV accident. She had just graduated from high school this year. She volunteered a lot of time at a horse farm that reaches out to children with special needs. This is where she and our daughter met as volunteers. Young Grace's mother has been in the hospital for some time battling Covid and is on a ventillator. Her Mother doesn't even know that her daughter is gone. The last news we heard on the Mother, was that she wasn't doing well at all. I ask for Prayer for Grace's Father, as he has been faced with so much in such a short time. I believe they have two more children besides Grace. I didn't know my daughters friend well, as I only met her a time of two, but our daughter said that she was always such a sweet person and loved helping children. The family are Christian and we know where Grace is, but it still doesn't mean that she and so many others won't be missed. Please keep this Mother and Father in your prayers during this time.

My heart cries out for them in Faith Believing that --
Our answered prayers are for God to give His loving care to each for exactly what is needed, for only He in the name of Beloved Son, Jesus, knows what they need & how & when they need His, Conforting Help & Healing! Amen! Ma

SO sorry I can imagine what the father is going through:cry:Lord be with this family and bless the mom with a healing and we give you all the praise:please:

Attachments

• jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 92
Sad indeed. I will lift the family to the Lord

Thank you all so much for your prayers for this family. It is hard to comprehend when tragedy such as this strikes a family so suddenly.

Prayers sent. There is so many sadness in the world. Hopefully the Lord will take care about all those beloved souls, spending them consolation and peace. May he give strength to the family and friends to survive those dark times.