Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heavy gold tooth today with the Equinox

Bud-sc

[attachment 355726 20180306_163217-2016x980.jpg][attachment 355725 20180306_160108-980x2016.jpg][attachment 355724 Screenshot_20180306-162837-540x1110.jpg]

Some wedding bands don't weight this much.

What a "sweet" tooth! (pun intended) Great find! You have to wonder what the story behind that is....

DaveNV said:
What a "sweet" tooth! (pun intended) Great find! You have to wonder what the story behind that is....

The guy that lost his tooth probably told a metal detectorist that detecting is for sissies. :punch:

[attachment 355767 20171125_160603-980x2016.jpg]
Teeth are found on the beach because of cremation. The last final rights of the person is there ashes to be sprend at the beach.

Bud-sc said:
Teeth are found on the beach because of cremation. The last final rights of the person is there ashes to be sprend at the beach.
Yep, I get gold teeth, dental bridges, crowns, fillings and crematory tags all the time on Pismo Beach due to people dumping ashes off the Pier. All Crematory tags I find I tie to a 1 lb lead weight with SS wire then by boat I go about 5 miles offshore and dump them back in the ocean never to be seen again. I even find dogs crematory tags and do the same thing with them.