Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello all

Dan-MO

Just wanted you all know I am still alive and kicking. I miss my old friends but have little time these days. Both my wife and I have suffered some rather severe health problems - forceing me into an early retirement. Seems like most of our time is spent either in the hospital or running back and forth to DRs and hospitals. Thank God we still have decent health insurance. We both have taken a positive outlook and enjoy the good days and get through the bad. We WILL beat what we are faceing. Hope you all are doing well and hope to post more soon

Hello Dan, hope things get better for you and your wife. I would sure love to see this place come alive again. I went back and reread some of the storys you had posted in the past,so entertaining. It would be great if people would start contributing. I could spend hours going back and reading the storys posted over the years. Awhile back I tried to get things going here but it seems no one wants to get involved so I gave up. maybe I gave up to soon. I believe this place can be brought back to life but it would take more than just me and Rusty and Mudpuppy to make it happen.Winter is coming on so maybe others will have a little more time to get involved. Dan if you have any Ideas on how to get things rollin' round here I'm game. Best of luck. Blade.

Hey Dan! Sorry to hear of your and Linda's health problems. I, too, am disabled and still trying to fight my way back to better health. I miss everyone too, and would love to hear from you if you have time. Good to see your post my friend. Love, Sunny