Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello CMD Bros & Sisters,

I was also wondering how Ma is doing. I pray she is doing well , my mind ponders on the many posts she has made thru the years. She never did waiver in her faith in Jesus, and also spreading or sharing the gospel to the many readers of this forum. There are many who have been offended and there are many who have been blessed by her words. If you are an ambassador then you are speaking for or as the one who sent you. When her physical strength was waning she found a place here on this forum , where she could be a voice for Jesus.. God Bless You Ma .. and Thank you for being you.

I was also wondering how Ma is doing. I pray she is doing well , my mind ponders on the many posts she has made thru the years. She never did waiver in her faith in Jesus, and also spreading or sharing the gospel to the many readers of this forum. There are many who have been offended and there are many who have been blessed by her words. If you are an ambassador then you are speaking for or as the one who sent you. When her physical strength was waning she found a place here on this forum , where she could be a voice for Jesus.. God Bless You Ma .. and Thank you for being you.
Wish there were somebody who could CK on her.
I don't even know what state or city she live in.
Getting concerned.

I was popping in to see if she was around also .
I think she lives in Missouri ,, I think she was moving from her daughters home to somewhere else . I hope shes doing well .
She was moving to another daughters home.
To much strife with the other one.
She did mention some difficulty with WiFi at new place before she vanished. I thought she had a phone as well. Yup. Getting a bit concerned.
Ma. We miss you. Praying your safe.
😥

Sorry guys, I have been busy. I will reach out to her and get back to you all.

Tell her hello from Hank , miss seeing her post .

Hoping someone can update us if not prying too much…….

Glad I could get online and get to the Forum I know the time for me to hang it up is getting closer. I haven"t been able to get on here very much this past year and have missed the folks and the posts that are here. Hope you will still be able to get on here after you make your move. Great to have a place GOD has not been banned!!

God Bless All and have a Blessed CHRISTMAS and let us Pray for a better year ahead.