Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everybody

deathwind1

I finally got to sign on here, Now if I could do the same on my Yahoo E Mail I would feel better---I had to format my computer because it Froze up, When I got it back I found I could no longer sign into Find Mall or my E Mail--Craig when you called me I had forgotten my phone when I went to Portland so I did not have it with me when you called---That night I played it but did not write your number down. When I went to call you the next day I found that someway a few (not all) of my phone messages were erased, I had 2 old numbers I thought were yours written down and I tried to call You, But they did not seem to work, If I can keep on being able to log in here it will a Happy man, Now I have to work on being able to sign in to my E Mail---I am glad some of my long time friends tried to contact me even tho all I could do was read but not able to sign in to answer !---Tell you what Craig, After I die I will be sure To let you know first that I did !--------------Deathwind1

n/t