Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everyone.. Se Pro question

XLT-user

Does the machine have to have iron mask on while hunting for the iron mask function to operate. Or is the setting, once set, always discriminating out the iron range you set it for Say #22.

What ever is showing on the smartscreen is what its running at. It doesnt have to be in the tiny IM screen.... which i dont like. Be it AM, pattern, or chosen IM disc. When using the IM just think of the old machines where you used to turn the knob until you got the amount of disc you wanted.

Dew

yes it needs to be in iron mask mode either smart screen or digital to run the im setting you picked if you pick coin pattern thats what you will run if you what iron mask 22 you need to push iron mask button and set your im to say 22 then you will be in iron mask if you turn your detector off when you restart you will still be in last settings you used hope this helps

n/t

n/t

Its never to late Elton.... come back into the light lol. All that bad advice i gave you ran you off? What you using now a fishers? Im about to take a look at the CZ21 and Whited DF.... got to find a water machine.

Dew

Fishers and T2 are my choice right now......... I have learned a lot about the explorers since I tried them. My buddies use them and their pretty darn good detectors..