Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello everyone

John316

My first time here and so happy to see a Christian metal detecting forum. :biggrin:

Frank

Thank you both for the welcome.

I live in Miami, so I prefer beach hunting and playgrounds. There aren't many old parks here. I prefer scooping sand then digging dirt :biggrin:
I did hunt an old park here called Matheson Hammock and found 2 Mercury dimes from the 1940's and 2 silver Washington quarters from the early 60's. My dream is to hunt a really old park or battle field and find civil war relics and coins.
I have two Minelabs that are about 8 years old. A Sovereign XS-2 Pro and 10" Excalibur.

Frank

n/t

Thank you brother.

Big Dallas Cowboy's fan here. :biggrin:

Frank

Hey Bro, welcome to the forum. I've only been here a couple of months and can tell you these folks are a great bunch of folks. Who would've figured: a Christ centered metal detecting forum! Ain't God good?!!!

Greetings and salutations from Big Sky Country, Missoula, Montana

Mark

n/t

Welcome to the Forum, Bro Frank, and hope you post with us often! We have a lot of brothers and sisters posting and we pray for and love each other! Need prayer...............JUST ASK! Sure like your John 3:16! :angel: God Bless! Sister Betty

Win or lose I am a die hard fan! Since 1976!! :)

Where do you call home?
Hope you stop by often!

God bless.

Mike

n/t

Welcome to the forum Frank!!

WOW! Thank you all for such a warm reception.

I have lived in Miami for almost 40 years. The Lord has blessed me beyond what I deserve with a wonderful wife and two beautiful sons, Brian 15 and Frankie 17. I'm 46 years old and was lost for 43 of those years. But, now I am found. I simply surrendered to God. A friend, I prefer to call him an angel doing God's work, ask me to attend a weekend retreat called an Emmaus retreat, and it completely changed my life. Jesus revealed himself to me that weekend! The Lord is using me now in the prison ministry, pro life ministry, humanities ministry and voluteering at our parish. He is blessing me so I can be a blessing to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2yreN9jn8&feature=PlayList&p=99BBA50CC49D6C9F&playnext=1&index=16

YBIC,
Frank

n/t