Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello, Fellow Th'res!!!warthog Steve here, with some news and GREAT true story...

warthog

It's been a while since I've been here, we're doing well...….Today, we were in the basement hunting down Christmas tree decorations; going through lots of sturdy plastic cases, holding who-knows-what...…..There were 3 cases over in the corner, I've never seen before. They were pretty heavy;I held one up to the light to see through the side,and BABY; IT WAS FULL OF COINS....:shocked: AND A LOT OF THEM, in each one!!!...….All 3 of these cases had:
Silver dollars,
Kennedy halves by the dozen; all years and mintmarks,
Sacagawea and Susan B. Anthony dollars; lots of them, almost every one of them MS 50-or better
Silver/clad quarters galore-you name the date and mintmark, it's in there...;
Roosevelt dimes,and a few Merc. dimes in a display case,
Jefferson nickels, including a few steel war nickels
And an unknown amount of Wheat and Memorial Pennies, BAGSFULL....
At LEAST 10 or 12 'U. S. state commemorative coin' folders, ALL FULL OF EACH OF THE STATE QUARTERS, and a few others partially filled
some MS65 coins in their original holders with authenticity certificates and some of them U.S. Presidential Memorial coins, look like they're 'proof'.
1-1922 and 1924 Peace silver dollars, graded and certified, sealed.....
Collector albums for pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters ,Kennedy halves, silver dollars-some partly filled and loose coins..Containers full, also, of Kennedy halves, and the Sacagawea and Susan B.Anthony dollars mentioned earlier., and finally some Canadian coins from the 20's and 30's.....……...Needless to say, I almost passed out. Marcia smiled and told me 'I've been doing some coin collecting over the years'...:crazy:From what I've seen so far, there's nothing real rare, no gold coins,but HOLEY MOLEY, WHAT A DAY!!!!:clapping: Santa came early this year...….:wave:

n/t

Well looks like you've been extra GOOD this year! Congrats on hitting the jackpot in your basement! God bless & I pray you all continue with good healh & happiness in the coming year of 2020! :thumbup:
Amen! Ma Betty