Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Folks! I would like for you all to pray for........

Ma Betty in MO

me to have the right decision in buying the right place with or without my sister! There is a nice duplex in Cuba, MO built in 2002 that would be just right for me but not really enough room for my sister and her dogs and/or outdoor cats, as the place doesn't have fencing but has a small yard on my half for mowing, which wouldn't take much efforf to mow and the owner had been sharing expenses with his neighbor in the A Unit...the one I'm thinking about buying is B Unit....has 2 nice size bedrooms, one with tub and shower combined and 1-1/2 bath, a living room, and kitchen with all appliances separated from the dining area space! Has small patio off back, a covered porch with white railings in front, a one car garage with storage space....a laundry room with washer and dryer, breaker box, hotwater heater and etc. has shelf above for storing detergent and supplies. Has coat closet for storing vacuum cleaner plus clothes! Nice size walk in closets in bedrooms....does need to be newly painted but is nice enough to move into now! The driveway has a couple of cracks but garage floor doesn't and a side walk to the front door! If you want to see it on the Net go to Homes for sale Crawford County MO and it is for sale for $73,900 which includes furniture but mine is better and so I have plenty and more than enough and need to get mine out of storage for using and selling what I don't need! Don't know if my sister will move in with me or not, but she is welcome until she and David get a divorce (which their both talking about) and go their own ways! Please pray that whatever I decide will be in the Lord's will and God's plans for me and even for her! I will offer $70,000 cash and am to get $2,750.00 in concessions for closing costs or whatever I need to use it for! So would be actually paying only about 67,000 to $68,000. with a little left to lean on besides Jesus....I just don't want to get in the same shape financially like I was in my South St. Louis County home! :thumbup: There is also a Senior Citizens Center, lots of stores close by and has a clinic where Jane will help me find a dr who takes Medicare and the city has Meals on Wheels, too! Like I said, seems to be just right for me! MLS # is 14003777 (I like the 3 sevens) God's number 7 (3 times) :thumbup:

Wed at 10:30 am, my realtor is going to show us a large trailer in Bourbon, MO with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a large fenced in back yard but not sure if it has a garage or not! The price is 89, 900 and would offer $75,000 cash, and if they wouldn't take that amount....then I would know that it isn't for me nor my sister and dogs and cats! It is listed with Realty Trac in the city of Bourbon, MO 1075 W. Eden St, MLS # 13038092 and that is where they have a Senior Citizens Community for living with other adults, which I am not ready for, as yet! I am going to look at the Cuba Duplex again, as I think it is the one for me!! Please really pray for God's plans and directions for both our lives! Thank you everyone for your prayers, for God does hear and answer according to His will and way for His true, faithful Saints! Amen! May God Bless and meet your every need Spiritually, physically and financially! Happy Hunting also! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

n/t

for He is good....I made an offer on the Cuba Dupex property, yesterday, for $65,000 and the owner, who lives in FL and was out ocean fishing, countered back with 67,900 plus he would replace broken tiles by Living Room door and repair the cracks under the tile and under the Carpeting along the outside wall in front! There are some problems with the covered front porch but giving less for the Duplex helps me to have a little extra to use for repairing the porch posting and railing! We will bring this to his attention if by a home inspection there are problems with the inside of the home besides the front door ceramic tile as the water has been shutoff so I can't check the toilets or water faucets for leaks and etc! Jane, my realtor, is doing her best to help me as much as she can with the purchasing of the Unit B-Duplex! Met the neighbor in Unit A- and he is an older man but don't know if he is my age or not! He shared the lawn mowing expense with the previous owner, so that will help me, as our lots are small and no fencing to trim around! I believe this place is the best for me at 78 years of age....79 in July....God is sooooo good and although I will be alone, I still have my Medical Alarm system and all stores, dr's, dental and eye dr offices are close! Can take Senior Citizens' bus if I get unable to drive and meals on wheels to bring me food, if I should need it delivered! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Amen!!

The trailer, that we looked at yesterday, was in a neighborhood with lots of trailers around and with barking dogs....was large but needed new carpeting and the outside concrete was cracked rather badly and too many steps all around! Had a garage but only used for storage and would need to go through the yard to use it and I wouldn't like having to do that; therefore, I wasn't interested in the double wide Mobile Home and would have cost me more!

Please don't think I am well off with selling my home, because even after I paid off 5 high-interest rate credit cards and amounts owed were high, I still have $55,000 in Credit to pay for each month, but with lower int rates and smaller amts to pay off I think I can handle them, unless something comes up that takes paying more for....but even if so, I know God is with me and will provide my needs! The place isn't perfect being 12 years old with ground settling, it is still nice enough and handy for me and will be a lot easier to keep clean! Has Living Room, Kitchen with Dinette and a wide patio door to the outside, a laundry room including washer and dryer already hooked up, two good size bedrooms and one window in each and large walk-in closets....several closets and a nice bathroom with shower over the tub, sink, camode and 1/2 bath off the kitchen! Kitchen and bathrooms have Ceramic tile and LR and bedrooms have carpeting! Carolyn won't be with me, as yet, and might not ever be, for they haven't settled decisions on what they are going to do for more money to buy a place together or separately! She is 11 years younger than I am and in better health, so she has most likely more time to have her own place, if she ever does! David is ill (has a bad heart, COPD, soreness and stiffness in his legs and is 3rd stage of Kidney diseasebut with a strong will to live he is still going, going and going like the Enegizer Bunny! :unsure: Thanks for reading and understanding where I am coming from but I will try my best to have the money to travel to Michigan for our Fall forum hunt by God's will and plans and Jesus' blessings, as my Savior and Lord! Amen! :angel; Ma

n/t