Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Friends

SeniorSeeker

After many years of metal detecting, I have sold all my equipment to the younger gereration, in my family, and I have decided to move on to something easier for me. I'm not dealing with vertigo, for the second time, detecting under such conditions is impossible. Thank God I can still ride my bike and get back and forth to where ever it is I want or need to go. It was fun while it lasted. I wish you all much happiness and lots of good finds. God bless you all. :)

Glad you were able to dirt fish while you could. Hopefully you left a keeper or two for the young ones!!

After many years of metal detecting, I have sold all my equipment to the younger gereration, in my family, and I have decided to move on to something easier for me. I'm not dealing with vertigo, for the second time, detecting under such conditions is impossible. Thank God I can still ride my bike and get back and forth to where ever it is I want or need to go. It was fun while it lasted. I wish you all much happiness and lots of good finds. God bless you all. :)

Good to hear from you Bro Martin, as I have been wondering about you , as I am not on FB Forum any more! Just could't take their BIAS & antichist ways any longer! Sorry to hear you are retiring from detecting But wish you peace & happiness in whatever you do! Hope you stay well & God Blesses you with His good health! Amen! Sister Ma Betty

Yep, been their too after (9) major operations and approaching 80 in a few months the Lord has led through all the pain.Pray for the Lord will see you through ,get yourself checked out on a physical once a year :thumbup:

Good to hear from you. Check in here every now and then. I don’t check in as much. Have been super busy. But winter is always when I detect the most and check in more.