Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello from an Oldie lol.

Highlifter1000

Great to be back after a couple years due to high demand work and career advancement. Love the new page layout. Happy hunting everyone

Welcome back to the greatest hobby and to the forum here from Georgia. Time to go find some cool stuff and make up for some lost time.
Thank you very much

Welcome to the forum. What kind of metal detector are you using?
Currently I have a Ctx3030 and a Xp Orx. Retired dectors include Whites V3 with dx-1 , Fisher f75 special edition and a minelab Se pro. Will be adding a nox soon

Good day from N Idaho! What do you mean retired F75SE? Im going head to head with a 3030 right now and it can be a foot race!! Lol

Good day from N Idaho! What do you mean retired F75SE? Im going head to head with a 3030 right now and it can be a foot race.

Good day from N Idaho! What do you mean retired F75SE? Im going head to head with a 3030 right now and it can be a foot race!! L
I mean I still have them in my colection but don't use them. I mostly use my newer machines these days.

Welcome back I did the same, {not active for a while} this hobby will wait for you LOL I like your swamp buggy am running mud cats similar to yours, hope you don't need the snorkel with Ida! Be safe.
HH Jeff

Welcome back I did the same, {not active for a while} this hobby will wait for you LOL I like your swamp buggy am running mud cats similar to yours, hope you don't need the snorkel with Ida! Be safe.
HH Jeff
I only got rain. I'm at the very north west side of the state.