Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello from California

Foot hill

Hello all! I'm 38 and have played around with my fathers whites 6000 di pro way more than he ever did since be purchased it 20 years ago.

..Fast forward now I'm a father and got back into the hobby with a tesoro compadre. Just love this machine! Light fast and accurate disk. After a few rings and a cool 1894 Indian head I really got hooked again. Tried the Tesoro outlaw and just couldn't get along with it. Just preferred using the lil 5.75 compadre.
Just wanting to try out something more modern to see what I've been missing I went and purchased (after a week long free trial from my local dealer! Wow) a XP Deus

Great machine! Super design and well thought out features.
Lots to learn about this hobby and detector so look forward to learning and teaching/helping out where I'm qualified to.

Other hobbies in past... Competitive handgun shooting. /Bianchi cup, steel challenge, I.C.O.R.E events.
Other hobbies currently involved in... Road cycling/and training for mountain bike races.
Thanks in advance!!
..Jason