Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Gang

John D.

I haven't posted in quite awhile, my wife and I are now retired and planning to travel and detect some beaches. We bought a motor home last fall and a trailer to haul the Gold Wing on. I am anxious to take the GTP 1350 and find our fortune. It is still rather cold here in VA, however we are beginning to thaw out. I went detecting today and found the ground frozen in many places, however a found a few coins of which one was a 1957 D.
I have a friend who owns a farm and when he was a boy, he tells me they could find bullets from the Civil War era by digging in the sand along a river where he lives. He has invited me to detect his farm. I would like ti find a CW buckle or two. I will keep you posted of my finds as I now have a scanner.
Well I must go for now I type using the Scripture method (seek and ye shall find), slow going if you know what I mean.
Your Friend,
John D.

Looks like you'll enjoy your retirement and detecting.
Congrars and keep us posted on your finds !

Good to hear from you John. It has been a while. You are soooooooooo lucky!!!! Both you and your wife are going to have some good times ahead when the weather warms up.

Looking forward to seeing some of our finds! :thumbup:

Hope you have a happy and great retirement and that
all your finds are good ones.. looking forward
to seeing how the leisure people find treasure !!!

Happy Safe Fun Hunts

Ron
RLTW

wow someday ill do the same..i guess im partly there cause im in fla...but id still like to have a motorhome and pull the harley around and do more hunting..:clapping:
goodluck be safe and have lots of fun..:thumbup::detecting:

Time to get the wife a ACE250 and double the fortune.:twodetecting: