Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Guys

TomB

It's been a very long time. Fact is I can't remember the last time I posted here. The year 2013 was not very good to me and my family. After two back surgeries and a year of pain my lovely wife is starting to get back on her feet. Helping her has consumed all my time and I have not swung my detector all year. And of course with the ground frozen around here it looks like a while before I can. I have spent the past year researching the Civil War in southwest Virginia. I have pinpointed the location of three Confederate training camps. With the coming of spring I look forward exploring them. To all of my old friends here I hope to become more active in the very near future. TomB

Tom, I'm sorry to hear about your problems and it sounds like things are getting better for you and your wife,,, that's good to hear..

Good Luck this spring and let us know how you do.

Good to have you back Tom! :clapping:

When people fade away on the forum, I often wonder the reason. I'm certain that many just turned the page, but for others like yourself, life has tossed them a curveball. I'm glad to hear that your wife is on the mend, and that you are in good health. We'll certainly be looking forward to hearing the stories and seeing the finds that you'll recover from the sites that you've researched.

Wow! There's an old familiar face.

Welcome back!

Hope 2014 works out to be a lot better for you and your family. Let's hope your research pays off and all that time you didn't detect gets made up with some excellent finds this year.

welcome back and we all know Family comes first ... God Bless you and your wife

Sounds like you have your priorities right at least... family first, always! Glad to hear your wife is getting well. I wish you a better 2014!

Good to see you again. Hope you find lots of stuff at those camps.

Welcome back Tom. I can relate to both caring for a spouse, and personally dealing with multiple back surgeries. The best advice I can give anyone dealing with life's difficulties is....don't get discouraged....tomorrow is a new day.

Best of luck to you and your wife. And may 2014 be a better year. HH Randy

Thanks guys..got my detectors out this morning to see if they are still in good working condition. They appear to be just fine. The only problem is 😳 I had to read the instruction manual so I could remember what to do. The old gray matter ain't what it use to be😋. Tom

Glad to see you back. It has been a long time and I hate to hear of bad things happening to you all. I know we didn't part well but from the heart we wish Sandra a quick recovery and you all the best!

Glad to hear your wife is on the mend. Always enjoy seeing your posts. Best of luck exploring the encampments.

Nice to see you are back at it,I often thought about you when I read this forum. Walk in faith and have a successful year.

Again, thanks to everyone for your kind words. This very cold winter has the ground frozen down to one foot. But spring will come😜 TomB

Welcome back Tom hope this year finds you and your wife feeling much better.
Don