Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello I Have A F75 Question

moose57

Have any of you guy's or gal's here ever used this coil that fisher put out over a few rears ago. It was
called the Fisher 12 inch DD coil. Triangulated Bi - Axial coil I would like your coments and if you like
it. Thank You!

Never had one, but I think I know the coil you mean. Don''t recall ever seeing or hearing anything about it. I know the 15" was like swinging a brick. My buddy had one and being a slight fellow, was usually back at the car changing it out for a smaller coil after a hour or so. Good luck in your quest for info! HH jim tn

I have never used one but it is much lighter than the 15 inch coil. I did see a post, which I cannot find, that said it was much deeper than the stock coil and the user thought it took the detector to a new level. It was the T2 version though. There are a few reviews on Amazon.

Here is a video

Best coil for your f75 imo is your stock coil. I've used about all the bigger coils and the only one I think might of performed as well or possibly a little better than the stock coil was a Nel tornado..but the weight difference wasn't worth the little performance difference if there was any.
That stock coil is very good,and very deep. I spent a lot of loot thinking I was missing stuff but truth is I wasn't,just wasn't anything deep to find or the stock coil would have found it..

I have one. It's not much bigger or wider than the stock coil...actually just an inch or so longer and the same width. Where you notice the difference is in the weight. It is super light but the stock coil really wasn't that heavy. I didn't notice it being any deeper than the stock coil. If you want depth, go to the Super Fly coil.