Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello I m a French V3 user !!!

AQUARIUS

Hi , I m French and I have a Spectra V3 , in my country there s three or four users of it !

It s so sad but it s the life !!! :(

I do video with my V3 , on google if you write IKI1999 you can see my youtube account !

Actuelly I have a big probleme with my V3 , I have detected on a river and put my V3 head in the water and this day my V3 have a problem , he do OVERLOAD all the time and I can t do something !

I think the V3 head take humidity :(

excuse for my language , It s difficult for me to write to English ! lol

thanks

Your English is plenty good enough to communicate and looks like Beeps got you handled anyways! Does your coil act OK when it is dried out? (Wish there wasn't all the VAT *&^% to deal with for you!) Getting a coil to you would be easier. Where is the place you purchased your V3? Good to see we have Francophones with us here!

Hello Aquarius

sounds like a repair is in order.dint know if you are using a Whites coil as they are water proof, if you raised the coil above your shoulders while detecting water may have went into your box, try another coil if possible and see if that's the problem,also your V3 can be upgraded for its language to be French.......

Hello

thanks for your answers friends ! I put my disc at the top of the heating, I wait Monday to test it!

I phoned Monday afternoon to FDS France where I buy my detector , I hope they give me an answer because I have'nt another disk !

I want command an elliptique disk 6" x 10 " to Kellyco but I have not received a response by mail for the price !

Don t forget you can see my video on my youtube chains !

I like the V3 but It s difficult to use it on my country where there cows with electric line , because the interference !

but I use It on program COIN AND JEWERLY and for France it s a good program !

the error of White's It is not to have taken into account programs for the other continents, because the icons correspond of nothing on our premises!

I hope that you will help me for the adjustments because as I am one of only has the V3 to have in France and it is difficult for me!

thanks friends

I'd turn the icons off to start with, that's how I use mine. What's important are the VDI in conjunction with the Spectragraph screen. There is no icon for an Indian Head penny, so how do we find them? Not with the icons. Learn the VDI for the targets you want. In your case the V3i option seems like it would help.[attachment 162301 Reading.gif].......Rob

AQUARIUS, It is good to hear that you purchased you detector locally. As Rob stated, turning those US oriented icons off (most of us do anyway) as they really are just an unnecessary resource and used only during the initial learning process........for North Americans. (We hear of this being regarded as an inconvenience for non North Americans and it should not be.) Obtain a large variety of commonly found/wanted targets and learn the proper VDI number association.

I tried to write without our colloquialisms (and bastardization) of the English language! (You cross reference Latin/Germanic base very,very well.) Good luck and good to see you are getting a good direction on everything!

thanks

where see spectra video do by American users ???

and what is yours items find ? there is pictures of them on this forum ?

thanks

I watched your video's very interesting finds. What part of France you you in? The icon's are just a hint, and you're right they are specific to a certain region. I've found euro's in my soil in the US, along with some coins from South Africa.

I would love to go coin hunting in France.. especially with such a long history. I would think there are very good chances to find old gold, and other items.

Good luck on your next hunts, and I hope you get your problems fixed.

Bonne chance pour votre prochaine chasse, et j'esp

Thanks , I phone to the society who sell to me my V3 , It is garantis , I do a package to ship my disk ! It s cool ! ;)